Senior Software Engineer, LabVIEW Developer
Full-time salaried position at our office in Old Lyme, CT
US citizens only.
This position includes responsibility for the design, development, test, integration and documentation of software for LabVIEW based products for inspection and cleaning of fiber optics connectors.
- Development of applications using LabVIEW software tools, with an emphasis on machine vision and motion control
- Test and integration of software and hardware solutions
- Project scheduling
- Some interface with customers and some travel may be required
- Minimum 5 years of LabVIEW development
- Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) or equivalent knowledge level
- Perforce experience a plus
- Electrical and mechanical knowledge a plus